Responsibility and safety
The good will of the landowners and residents in our county enables our trails. Therefore, it is important that we, as cyclists, care for this trust.
Thats why we:
- No littering. This applies to everything from bicycle hoses and packaging to corks and energy bars.
- During the tree harvesting and hunting season, a trail can be closed. Respect this and choose another way.
- Some trails coincide with hiking trails. Make yourself heard in time, slow down and give precedence to hikers.
- When meeting or passing horses or other animals: Make yourself heard in good time. Avoid violent movements and sounds and pass at long distance.
- Adjust speed during the trip according to weather and surface.